Scholarships and Bursaries
Scholarships and Grants
- The Australian University provides various financial assistance schemes for its students.
- Any type of financial assistance requires the student to be registered in full load and to be in good academic standing.
- AU’s financial assistance schemes are competitive, selective, based on academic merits and seats availability.
- Students with a violation record under the University’s Code of Conduct and Conduct of Academic Integrity are NOT eligible for financial assistance.
- Recipients of AU financial assistance cannot combine it with any other financial assistance schemes available at the University or by any other sponsors.
- Financial assistance schemes are applied to tuition fees only. Registration and amenities fees are not included. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that registration fees are paid to be eligible to apply for financial assistance.