Applicants with Disabilities and/or Learning Differences
- Applicants with a disability and/or Learning Differences are dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- Each applicant is responsible for identifying him or herself as a student with disability during the application period and for providing the required documentation.
- Upon initial acceptance, the following documents will be required for further assessment by the Center for Learning Differences:
- A valid Certificate of Disability from the Public Authority of Disabled Affairs.
- A current medical report from a qualified doctor documenting the degree of disability and/or psycho-educational report from a certified specialist indicating the limitation to learning and the accommodations recommended.