College of Business
The College of Business at AU offers a unique and innovative curriculum to prepare students for modern business practice. We implement PBL, Project Based Learning which qualifies our graduates with practical experience. It encourages students to carry on a life-long learning process, integrate business applications within a team environment, and adopt faster interdisciplinary thinking. AU’s Business programs provide students with a solid entrepreneurial education and vast career opportunities.
Our students have access to fully equipped computer labs, open-area, private meeting/study facilities and to full-service library. We are passionate about nurturing a culture of care. Our programs cover Business Management, Marketing, Human Resources Management, International Business & Entrepreneurship, Events Management, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems, and Digital Marketing & Communication.
- To create and develop a learning environment that integrates theory and excellence in practice.
- To produce well-rounded business graduates who are capable of taking a leadership position in the field of Business Management.
- To provide the Business students an undergraduate education of the highest quality.
- To ensure that our graduates are prepared to engage ethically, efficiently and practically in both domestic and international environments.
- Graduate well-qualified and well-rounded business graduates who are equipped with the required knowledge and skills to successfully engage in the business profession.
- Espousing a continual improvement approach to ensure teaching quality service in Higher Education and Training.
- Encouraging research in local, regional and international journals and conferences, and where possible channeling these to be aligned with Kuwait national research priorities.
- To educate as well as train.
AU College of Business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP is a leading specialized accreditation body for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence.
The association embraces the virtues of teaching excellence. Institutions with programs accredited by ACBSP are committed to continuous improvement that ensures their business programs will equip students with the skills and attributes that are necessary to join the local or international market. AU College of Business received ACBSP accreditation in April 2018 for the following programs:
- Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Marketing
- Diploma of HR Management
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
Students Achievements Statistics for Accredited Programs
AU College of Business periodically collects, analyzes and publishes data related to student achievements for all its accredited programs.
College of Business Graduates and Job Placement Rates (Academic Year(s) – 2018/2019, 2019/2020, 2020/2021)
Get ready to dive into the exciting world of digitalization and innovation in the business realm at the College of Business – Scientific Conference on Digitalization and Innovations! This conference offers the ultimate platform for knowledge exchange, networking, and exploration of groundbreaking ideas that are reshaping the business landscape.
For more details, registration, and a glimpse of our esteemed lineup of speakers and sessions, visit the conference website at https://cobconference.au.edu.kw/
You can explore our archive of past conferences below